Last update on 15/06/2021
- I. PERSONAL DATA
1. Nature of the personal data collected
a. Data collected via the website’s forms
PEME GOURDIN may collect the following personal data, through the use of forms on this website:
- first name
- email address
- phone number
By providing this information, you accept that it will be treated by PEME GOURDIN, for the purposes described in section 3 below, as well as for the purposes reminded at the bottom of every form; you have rights regarding this data as stipulated in section 6 below.
b. Log files
The site’s hosting company (cf. legal notice) may automatically collect and record information in log files on the server. The information contained in these files is automatically reported by your browser. Here are some of the recorded data:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- URL from which the user accesses the site
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data do not permit the direct identification of a person, nor are they integrated with other data sources. These data allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our website, and are therefore used for maintenance purposes.
2. Identity of the data controller
The data controller is the PEME GOURDIN company, whose headquarters are located at 913 rue de la Libération, 62920 GONNEHEM – France.
Tel.: +33 (0)3 21 61 44 00
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose of the data processing
PEME GOURDIN may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- to provide your with the information or services you requested (for instance: sending of the newsletter, commercial offer or any other informative document) ; and/or
- to be able to contact you regarding various upcoming events involving PEME GOURDIN, notably product improvements and customer support.
PEME GOURDIN is the sole recipient of your personal data. These will never be transmitted to a third party, whether in individual or aggregate form. PEME GOURDIN does not commercialise visitors’ and site users’ personal data.
5. Length of data retention
PEME GOURDIN stores your personal data only for the duration required by the collection purpose, as stipulated above in section 3, which may under no circumstances, exceed:
- for the cookies: 13 months maximum
- for the site’s user accounts: indefinitely ,until the deletion of the account at the request of the user, or upon expiry of the access right (membership, subscription…). The data will be destroyed within a 12-month period following the deletion of the account
- for the newsletter subscribers: indefinitely until receiving a removal request. The data will be destroyed simultaneously, at the time of unsubscribing
- for prospects: 36 months after the last prospect’s answer to a solicitation
- for all other form-filled data recorded in the site: 24 months
- for the customers: 10 years after the last invoice was issued by PEME GOURDIN.
For all users who have an account or register on our website, we also store the personal data provided in their profiles. All users can see, modify or delete their personal data at any time (except for their username). The site administrators may also see and modify this information.
6. Your rights concerning personal data
Export and portability of your data
If you have created an account on our site or have subscribed to our newsletter, you may request to have a file sent to you containing all the personal data we hold about you, including those provided, by filling in the following form.
You may also request the modification of your personal data by filling in the form below.
Removal from our mailings lists – Unsubscribing from our newsletters
So that no further emails be sent to you (newsletter, emailing…), you may unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscription link you will find at the bottom of every email or make a request by filling in the form below.
Withdrawal of consent and data deletion
Last you may withdraw your consent and request the deletion of your personal data by filling in the form below.
This excludes the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
To issue a claim concerning the use of your personal data on this website, we kindly ask that you fill in the form below.
7. Transfer of personal data
In the absence of a subcontractor outside of the EU
PEME GOURDIN informs you that authorised contractors may be used to facilitate the collection and processing of data you have provided. The contractors are based in the European Union and may have knowledge of the data collected via the forms available on the site.
PEME GOURDIN has ensured, beforehand, that its contractors have adequate safeguards and comply with strict conditions in terms of privacy, use and data protection.
PEME GOURDIN will supply the list of contractors authorised to process personal data upon request. https://www.peme-gourdin.com/contact/
8. Security of personal data
PEME GOURDIN undertakes to do whatever is necessary to guarantee the security of personal data.
9. Actions taken in the event of a data breach
In the case of a personal data breach, PEME GOURDIN undertakes to
- notify the French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL) within 72 hours after the breach became known
- notify the individuals concerned in case of high risk
- document the incident internally, by establishing:
- the nature of the breach
- if possible, the categories and approximative number of persons affected by the breach
- the categories and approximative number of concerned personal data logs;
- describe the likely consequences of the data breach
- describe the measures taken or envisaged to avoid future occurrences or mitigate any possible negative consequences.
10. Outbound links to other websites
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file containing written information saved by your browser when you visit a website. It aims to collect some information to analyse the site activity and make navigation easier.
The cookies keep track, for instance, of your linguistic preferences so you need not select them anew when you next visit the website. By no means do the cookies issued by www.aedh.eu collect your name or your email address.
For more information on the cookies:
2. Preference set-up with respect to cookies
The deactivation of the cookies can be done directly using the “Cookie configuration” tool available on the PEME GOURDIN site in the lower band on your first visit or by clicking the following link: [gdpr_preferences text=”Set up your preferences with respect to cookies”]
a. Necessary cookies for the proper functioning of the site
Some cookies do not require your prior consent when they are strictly necessary to the proper functioning of the website.
This concerns ID session cookies, authentification cookies, session cookies, load-balancing cookies as well as customisation cookies for your interface.
Connexion & User account
If you have an account and log in to this website, a temporary cookie is assigned to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It contains no personal data and will be deleted automatically when closing your browser.
When you log in, we instal a number of cookies to record your login details and screen preferences. The lifespan of a session cookie is 2 days, that of a screen-option cookie is one year. If you tick “Remember me”, your session cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out, the session cookie will be deleted.
When modifying or publishing an article, an additional cookie is stored in your browser. This cookie contains no personal data. It merely indicates the ID of the article you have modified. It expires after a day.
b) Statistics and site traffic cookies